Those veterans with verifiable combat or combat theater experience and an honorable discharge are eligible to be Full Members. A copy of an applicant’s DD-214 or a copy of the awards page (NDAWS, OSR, etc.) (if on active duty) normally available through each service’s Personnel Office or PSD (Navy) must be used for verification.