The 2022 Meet Up was a good time. Inkwells Tavern was a great place to have some food, drinks and catch up with everyone. They went out of their way to make the evening great.
The next morning after registration the bikes rolled out. The temp was close to 100 deg so everyone was happy for a cold drink and even some ice cream along the way. Most riders collected all 10 stamps and were keen to get their cards.
The Gun Rafael, 50/50, and door prize were a big hit.
Photo Gallery HERE
Thanks to the businesses that sponsored the hunt, without them the hunt wold have been a no go.
- Long Shot billiards, Charles Town, WV
- Inkwells Tavern, Charles Town, WV
- Images Bar, Kearneysville, WV
- Mimi’s Market, Inwood, WV
- Jules of Inwood, Inwood, WV
- Angels’s Bar & Grill, Inwood, WV
- Mountaineer Meat Smokers, Martinsburg, WV
- Captain Benders Tavern, Sharpsburg, MD
- Ray’s Guns, Inwood, WV
- Devil’s Due Distillery, Kearneysville, WV
- Ashworth Brothers, Winchester, VA
Registration 0900 to 1100 at LongShots Billiards.
one up $20 Two $30
Download to google maps here.